This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the following external territories at this time:
Christmas Island WA 6798 (Indian Ocean), Cocos (Keeling) Islands WA 6799, Norfolk Island NSW 2899, Lord Howe Island NSW 2898, Australian Antarctic Territory TAS 7151, Territory of Heard Island and McDonald Island TAS 7151.
Due to the range of products for sale on Farmhouse you may encounter different shipping restrictions. This may be due to the producer’s location, your location or your state’s unique quarantine laws. Australia has a complex set of quarantine laws which dictate where produce can be sent from and to. Also, due to the nature of some perishable products they are not suitable to ship under different conditions. All of our producers ship to you at a time when their product is at peak freshness to ensure this you might find that they only send their products at particular times of the week. Please take a note of their “Stall Policy” and “Delivery & Shipping” tab on product pages to check any restrictions.
For any order enquiries please contact the Producer directly. You can contact the producer by entering in your question in the 'Message the Producer' areas at the bottom of your order detail page.
HOW IT WORKS
Contacting a producer is easy - Each product page has an ‘Messages' tab on right under the product picture. Simply write your message and send it. You can check your responses by clicking in the ‘Account Info' page, by selecting you login name at the top right corner of the page. Within the 'Account Info' page you can select the 'Messages' option.
You can also contact the producer by typing your question in the 'Messages to Producer' area at the bottom of your order detail page.
Please note you must be logged in to send and read messages.
The Farmhouse messaging system encourages communication between our members and should only be used in regards to questions regarding a product on Farmhouse or in relation to completing a transaction on Farmhouse.
Please use common sense and good judgement when sharing your personal information with others on Farmhouse. Be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by the other party. Members can send messages to each other through the Farmhouse messaging system but we don't allow our members to use these options to send spam or offers to buy or sell off Farmhouse. We also don't allow members to exchange email addresses or links that do not directly help buyers and sellers complete a transaction on Farmhouse.
Become a Farmhouse friend and sign up to receive our newsletter to receive all of the best deals and yummiest product information. Simply go to our Sign Up / Login
All of our special deals and promotions are announced first on our Facebook and Twitter pages:
“Like” our Facebook page.
Follow us on Twitter – FarmDirectAU
No you do not need a PayPal account, You can use either your credit card or debit card to pay for purchases via PayPal too. PayPal is the payment gateway we use to process all types of payments.
If you are having trouble using your credit card with PayPal please contact PayPal directly for assistance. PayPal assistance.
EMAIL & PASSWORD CHANGES
You can change your email address from your My Profile page.
1. Once logged into Farmhouse - Go to the My Profile section and click on the Edit Profile tab.
2. Change email address appears towards the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your new email address, and then type your password in to confirm it.
4. Click Update.
You can change your password from your 'My Account Profile' page. Select your login name, in the top right hand corner.
1. Directly underneath the 'Personal Info' section, you will see the 'Change Password' checkbox.
2. Select the 'Change Password' checkbox.
3. Enter your new password, and then type it in again to confirm it.
Note: Password must be at least 10 characters long and must contain at least one of each: an upper-case letter, a lower-case letter and a numbers.
4. Click Update.
You can reset your password on the Log in page.
1. Click the 'Forgot my Password?' link.
2. Enter the email address you use to sign in to Farmhouse and click Submit Address.
3. If the email address you entered is in our records, we'll email a link to reset your password to that address.
4. Go to the email account you provided, and follow the instructions in the email message.
- If you tried resetting your password multiple times, follow the instructions on the latest email.
- If you get locked out after multiple failed attempts to log in, you will also get an email with instructions to reset your password.
- If you still have problems resetting your password, please contact our support team.